Welcome to the Southern Oregon Dental Society
We are the local component dental society for Medford and the surrounding areas. Being a part of the SODS means working together to support the dental profession. The SODS, ODA and ADA work together to provide streamlined information, support for our members, implement continuing education at the local and state level and networking opportunities across the board.
By being an active and involved member you can help provide valuable ideas and networking opportunities that can reach out to all members. Here are some of the ways the SODS is working for you:
- Provide low cost and pertinent Continuing Education here locally
- Keep members in the loop in local happenings through a quarterly (electronic) newsletter
- Provide community service to all local hospitals in our Emergency Call rotation
- Participate in other community service projects at the local and state level
- Opportunities for camaraderie (picnics, happy hours, holiday parties)
- Networking with endorsed speakers and products trusted by the ODA/ADA
Thank you for choosing the SODS as your local professional organization. We deeply value your membership.
This space is created for the sharing of information between members and the community!
Please email the SODS at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have something to contribute
February 10, 2017 8:30AM
Sheli Parkison MS, RDH, DT
A discussion on Dental Therapy: Update on Current Pilot Workforce Models and Senate Bill 738
This is an open discussion forum (non-accredited CE)
Smullin Health Education Center @ Asante Regional Medical Center Campus