Welcome to the Southern Oregon Dental Society
We are the local component dental society for Medford and the surrounding areas. Being a part of the SODS means working together to support the dental profession. The SODS, ODA, and ADA work together to provide streamlined information, support for our members, implement continuing education at the local and state level and networking opportunities across the board.
By being an active and involved member you can help provide valuable ideas and networking opportunities that can reach out to all members. Here are some of the ways the SODS is working for you:
- Provide free and/or reasonably priced pertinent Continuing Education here locally
- Keep members in the loop in local happenings through social media connections
- Advocate representation on the state and national level regarding recent legislative agendas/bills
- Provide Peer Reivew, Find-A-Dentist, and Q & A regarding the Dental Practice Act
- Participate in community service projects at the local and state level
- Organize opportunities for camaraderie (picnics, social hours, holiday parties)
- Networking with endorsed speakers and products trusted by the ODA/ADA
Thank you for choosing the SODS as your local professional organization. We deeply value your membership.